- Shows your employees that you care about their well-being.
- A corporate culture that supports wellness and self care will recruit better candidates and retain star employees longer than companies that do not.
- Current employees are more likely to spread the word about job openings and opportunities if they believe they are valued.
- Regular chair massage can help reduce claims for various musculoskeletal disorders.
- Employees will be more productive when they have less stress and are less distracted from work by their pain.
- It’s a great way to reward teams for meeting goals. As an incentive, it’s often safe, effective, and enjoyed by most, as well as cost-effective and easy to schedule and implement without messing up your workflow.
- It helps address the touch-starved aspect of our culture where most of us only touch thru violence or in the bedroom. We need touch.
- You can promote your wellness plan internally and externally by getting great social media photos of your team being pampered and taken care of.
- Employees don’t need to take time off and leave the premises to take care of themselves.
If you’re ready to talk more about adding chair massage to your onsite wellness programs, call 941-676-3433 x0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.